Thursday, December 22, 2016

Joe, Phil & Evelyn

Ok, I’ve forgotten to put this link in for 2 days!!!


Check out picture #5 (of 14)…I’m surprised his mouth didn’t stay that way after holding it like that for so long  :~).


Michael went golfing Wednesday morning (12/21) and after a late, lazy start of eating breakfast while reading my book, I spent the entire day in my studio….heaven!  I got my rainbow pinwheel quilt off of the frame, got all of the basting ripped out and all of the bobbin ends tied in.  I made a label: 


and started putting on the binding.  I also got another embroidery done to replace one of the rocking horses (pics tomorrow once it is cleaned up).  At 5:30 we headed over to Susan’s house for dinner with Joe 



and Phil & Evelyn.  



She made a yummy turkey tetrazzini casserole 


and broccoli/cauliflower veggies, 



along with cranberry sauce & rolls:  



After dinner we played TABOO and then SEVENS before having rum cake and heading home.  It was a really fun evening, but now I think it is the weekend instead of Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.