Thursday, December 22, 2016

4 verteran's quilts, ornament embroidery

I am very happy that my last 4 veteran’s quilts for 2016:





and the label on all of them...I love it!


will be going to their forever homes soon!  I dropped them off on my way to quilting. Stay tuned for pics of the recipients.

Michael left for golf on Thursday (12/22), but not before packing my car for quilting.  It was a FABULOUS day at quilting…everyone seemed so happy and productive…we had a large crowd for so close to Christmas and that was nice as well.  AND lots of people brought in goodies for breakfast  :~).  I got ALL of my blocks cut for the disappearing pinwheel #5:  


and now it will be sewing…sewing…sewing on Thursdays until I get them all put back together.    When I got home around 2 PM, I wasn’t really tired, but tried to take a nap anyway as I knew I would be driving into Charlotte in the evening.  Michael came home from golf in the afternoon with an 83…which I thought was terrific, but (as always) which he thought could have been better.  When I got up, I got the binding totally sewn to the wrong side of the rainbow pinwheel quilt, and also cleaned up the embroidery that will replace the second rocking horse:  



Michael and I left for Actor’s Theatre around 6:15 for TRAILER PARK CHRISTMAS MUSICAL….it was good, but they had a totally different cast than in previous years and somehow, we didn’t think they were as good as the originals.  We were home by 10:30 and ended up reading until almost mid-night before we finally headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.