Saturday, December 24, 2016

Rainbow Pinwheel totally finished!

Well, I left at 7:15 Thursday morning (12/23) and didn’t get back home until 12:30.  The sequence went: eye doc appt (at which he hazarded that I may have glaucoma….more testing to ensue :~(, tried for a walk-in mammogram…no go, Southern Spirits (champagne), ALDI’s (a variety of items) and finally….the best thing…lunch with Paula!  I read my book for a bit when I got home, and then finally roused myself to head to my studio.  I worked all afternoon and completed the binding on the rainbow pinwheel….YAYAY!! See the green pinwheel in the center top?  That's the green that I used for backing fabric. 
















This is the first quilt I have made for Sterling School this year.  I just want to make a pillow case for it before I donate it.  I spent the evening watching TV with my honey and reclaiming (ripping out quilting stitches) the fabric backing from the sides and bottom of the rainbow pinwheel.  Now I have enough green for the band on my pillow case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.