Thursday, December 1, 2016

rainbow white, Cookie & Elsie AGAIN!!

It was VERY warm when we got up on Wednesday morning (11/30).  Michael headed off for a walk with Cookie, while I got one row done on my quilt 

another new quilting pattern















before SKYPING with Janice.  We’re trying to move our sessions to the morning, hoping to get better reception for SKYPE…and it worked this morning :~)…YAY!!!  Although I DID spend most of the day in my studio, Michael called me up to the living room in the afternoon for a KODAK MOMENT (do you think anyone under age 50 would even get that reference?):    


















A few weeks ago, Chris taught a table runner class at Scrap Happy, and while my base has been done for awhile, I’ve been struggling with my bow.  I’ll have pictures in the blog tomorrow, but I finally finished up what I wanted to do after 6 PM, and headed up to the kitchen.  I made up a turkey mixture that I’ll be taking for food tomorrow at quilting, and did up a bunch of dishes before heading back downstairs.  I got 2 more rows done on my quilt before Michael came home at 10 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.