Saturday, December 3, 2016

bread, Cookie, roses

Michael and I got a late start on Friday (12/2) but I did manage to get sandwich bread dough made before leaving for my hair appointment:  


While I was mixing it up, Cookie was again basking in the sun:  



My hairdresser was running a bit late, so I didn't get home until after NOON....it's a good thing I threw the bread dough in the fridge before I left:



I got the bread shaped and into pans before heading to my studio.  


this is obviously after rising

I spent the vast majority of the afternoon on the phone and on my computer  :~(, but feel like I accomplished what needed to be done, so that was a good thing.  Michael ran a 1/2 loaf of bread over to our friend Gale, who just came home today after her knee replacement.  

easy to split when I do 2 large rolls (see previous picture)

He also picked the very last rose from our rose bush.  He picked the next to last on Tuesday, and I’ve been taking a picture every day…so I hope you enjoy these.  I guess I really can’t complain about getting our last bloom in December  :~).  

























Jan came over around 5:30, just as Michael was leaving for rehearsal….so I fed her and gave her a cougar-tini before sending her home (she said she was very tired).  I kept trying to get myself to go and sew something…but never talked myself into it…hopefully I’ll be more productive over the weekend :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.