Saturday, December 31, 2016

pizza!

We both slept very late on Friday (12/30) and I just had time to get hurriedly dressed before SKYPE-ing with Janice and HOORAY!!!!  It actually worked!  We talked for 1-1/2 hours and it was wonderful.  I made it upstairs by 11 AM to finally have breakfast and do a few things before heading back downstairs to baste down my secret quilt :~).  I got it all basted down and got several rows of quilting done, as well as getting my second set of strata cut into blocks:


before heading back upstairs to start on dinner.  I haven’t made pizza in FOREVER, and thanks to making rolls for Paula’s, I had leftover dough…so that’s what I made:  

rolled out dough

Michael's topping

of course onions are on my side

lots of cheese

yum!

It was TOTALLY yummy and after that Michael and I settled in to watch TV.  It was late and I was so tired I didn’t even knit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.