Friday, September 23, 2016


Thursday (9/22) was the usual rush of getting ready and then going to quilting.  It was another great time….but again, I was just pooped when I got home around 1:30.  I didn’t have time to do anything as I got a call from Andi (a friend of Pat’s).  Andi’s  friend Barb was down visiting from Ohio and hoped to come over and see Miss Scarlett.  Andi, Kim (Andi’s daughter) and Barb toured pretty much most of the quilts in the house by the time Pat called (she had been golfing).  She came over straight from golf, I mixed up Cougar-tinis and we sat in the kitchen for several hours, talking and laughing…it was great!  By the time they left I started thinking about dinner, but Michael said his stomach was wonky and he just wanted yoghurt.  I made myself…say it with me now…a spinach and onion quesadilla and headed down to my studio.  I got 2 rows of quilting done on the patriotic quilt before joining my honey to binge watch the last 3 episodes of MAJOR CRIMES.  We love that show, but the season is over for now.  After that, we both collapsed into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.