Sunday, September 4, 2016

Elsie, Linda's quilt finished, a little clean up, Cookie & Elisie a duex, 2 blankets


Elsie must be getting more comfortable with her cat house, because when I got up Saturday morning (9/3) she was sleeping in one of the round parts: 


I got an early morning  call from Pat W…and we are BOTH sick!!!  The last time we saw each other was Monday, and we both started feeling bad on Thursday…..so we figured we must have picked up something from our pool time at the Lake House :~(.  Anyway, I made up a hot cup of tea and settled down to burying the bobbin ends on Linda’s quilt.  I was done around 10 AM:


and decided I needed to step back and clean up my sewing tables.  They’ve gotten out of control in the past couple of weeks and it is once again so nice to have a clean work space: 
before

and after

before

and after























































Linda came by in the afternoon to pick up her quilt:


and when I went upstairs to meet her, I found another snuggling situation going on: 















I took a nap after that, then Michael came home from golfing with an 88 that he seemed pretty happy with.  We had dinner (an enchilada lasagna I took out of the freezer…we both agreed it was really good….wonder how I made it?) and settled in kind of early to watch TV for the rest of the evening.  I managed to tie off 2 blankets while we were watching:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.