Wednesday, September 7, 2016

fleece, fleece & more fleece


Michael left just after 7 AM for golf on Tuesday (9/6) and I headed downstairs for an hour.  I got both Sponge Bob blankets off of Miss Scarlet and got them trimmed:



before leaving to pick up Jan and head out for another appointment for my knees, then a stop at the Pfaff store to pick up my workhorse machine (YAYAYAYAYAY!!!) then BB&B (bed, bath & beyond for the uninitiated) to pick up a new vacuum, then to Matthews to the New Balance store for new tennis:
instead of a "selfie" is this a "footie"?

then the Viking store for Jan’s portable machine, then a spot of lunch, then the library, CVS and FINALLY…..HOME!!!  It was 3:30 and I wanted to take a short nap after all of that…but couldn’t fall asleep.  My honey got home from his golf tournament and they had a FIRST PLACE finish….WHOO HOO!!  And he won gift certificates to Chic-fil-a and Marco's Pizza in the raffle.  I got new books from the library, so of course I had to read one for a bit, then headed downstairs to get rid of another pile of CA-RAP: 

before....

and after
































Neither one of us felt like dinner, so we just skipped it.  Michael left at 7 PM to pick up Larry for the movies and I headed downstairs for a bit.  I got another piece of fleece loaded up on Miss Scarlett:


then headed upstairs to tie my (next-to-the-last!!!!!!) fleece blanket:



My honey was home at 10 PM and we watched just a bit of TV before bed.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.