Thursday, September 1, 2016


I left the house before 7:30 on Wednesday (8/31) for an ob-gyn appointment, then a stop to drop off the thread test, then a foot doctor appointment.  After that I hit the party store for raffle tickets (for the chocolate event), the dollar store (more raffle tickets and wrapping paper), the liquor store (to find a nice sparkling wine we could serve at the event) and finally  I got home after 2 and I was pooped, so my honey took a short nap with me :~).  I finally hit my studio after 3 and went back to working on Linda’s quilt.  I didn’t want to say anything yesterday (hoping it was my imagination), but my control box on my long arm has been acting up and it continued today.  I finally called GRACE (the company that makes it) and they are sending out 2 new parts…in the meantime I have dropped back to a plan “B”, which is a pain…but as long as I can continue quilting, that’s fine.  I'm over 1/2 way done with the quilt and I am really liking the pattern.  I finally ran upstairs to heat up some dinner just before SKYPING with Janice.  We had a wonderful talk, after which I headed upstairs to collapse on the sofa with my honey for the rest of the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.