Wednesday, September 28, 2016

bread, flowers, Cookie, Sandy D's quilt loaded


I haven’t looked at any of my cooking blogs in FOREVER…so that’s what I spent Tuesday morning (9/27) doing…and it was wonderful!  I only got through about a third of them...but that was enough for now.  I did tear myself away a little before lunchtime to get bread baked; I made the dough first thing in the morning (we gave the extra 1/2 loaf away to the guy who made our bread slicer):

   
Thank goodness for my honey or we probably wouldn't even HAVE this bread.  He came downstairs at one point and said "you set a timer for the bread...right?"  I said "oh darn...I set one in the kitchen, but meant to set one down here and I forgot"....Michael said he heard it going off upstairs so we ran up.  Luckily it was only a little overdone  :~).  My honey took the dog for a walk and did a variety of chores around the house and outside (hence the new flowers):


















before settling in to watch some golf.  Joanne picked me up at 1 PM for Stitch and Chat and we had a good time there.  When I got home, I started loading up Sandy’s quilt.  Michael ran downstairs at one point to grab the camera to get a cute picture of our favorite cover gal....just hanging out:

look at those paws up on the arm of the chair :~)
Jan called in the late afternoon saying that she had been out all day and just wanted to quietly relax in the evening….so I got to stay home….YAYAYAYAY!!!  Michael left at 6 PM to pick up Larry to see THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN and I finished getting Sandy’s quilt loaded up: 


She wanted a Baptist Fan design on her quilt and I didn't have one, so I headed to the internet and found what she wanted (as well as a few others besides  :~).  I bought those designs and got them loaded into my program and then set up the program for her quilt so that I could start quilting early on Wednesday.  My honey was home by 10:30 and we talked for just a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.