Saturday, November 30, 2019


My honey was up and out the door at 6:30 AM on Friday (11/29), off on a one day golfing trip to Pinehurst with Ralph.  I ran through my emails and got my blog out and was at Harris Teeter’s door at 8 AM when they opened.  When I got home I headed to my studio to work on my secret project all day  :~).  I really think it is coming together beautifully and I hope the recipient appreciates it…..I’m hoping that 2 full weeks will be all I need to pull it together.  I had a lovely long talk with Cathy L in the afternoon and we got all caught up on what is happening in each other's lives  :~).  My honey got home at 7 PM…they had a really good time, but he was tired, so after a shower we settled in to watch several cooking shows before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.