Saturday, November 23, 2019

second cat quilt loaded


I was up at 5:30 AM on Friday (11/22).  Other than a slightly stuffy nose on the right side (where most of the polyp was located), a sore throat (not too bad, and was essentially gone by lunchtime) and a teeny tiny headache (which I really think is dehydration….I drank a LOT of water last night, and am still thirsty this AM), I feel GREAT!!!  

WHEW….SO VERY GLAD the surgery is over and I can quilt/sew for the next several days as I have nothing scheduled  :~).  If only I had known I would feel this good, I could have ordered my chocolate and done it this week….but, I will press on with quilting/sewing and hopefully some baking.  

I got the second cat quilt loaded up:  



and picked a different quilting pattern for this one:  




You know, sometimes I complain to Michael that just when I’m thinking I’ll get to quilt some of my own quilt tops…I get a customer quilt.  But you know the great thing about customer quilts?  After they’re quilted….I get to give them back for somebody else to bind  :~).  

With that in mind…knowing I was quilting my second cat quilt, I got started on a label and binding for one of my QoV from the binding pile:  




I finally stopped at 7:30 PM and joined my honey for snuggling and TV watching and knitting :~).  

I got a picture mid-day of BG’s granddaughter, Tori, sewing away on a jelly roll quilt:  



She’s only 9…a great new generation of quilters being created  :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.