Thursday, November 28, 2019

Secret Project continues


HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone reading this.  I am thankful for all of you....especially the people who let me know they were praying me through the surgery last week.  Internally my nose is still a little swollen and raw, but other than that, I am 100%,  I am VERY grateful that the surgery really was a 'non-event'!

I really do have the sweetest honey ever!!!  He insisted on heading to BJ’s and the grocery store on Wednesday (11/27) even though I told him it would be a ZOO!!!  He left around NOON and didn’t get home until 3:30!!!  

I worked on my:  


I am really excited about how it is going  :~).  

I wanted to say a little bit more about the movie (Mr Rodgers).  AFTER you have seen the movie (don’t do it before) come home and read the article that is referenced in the movie.  And then read some other magazine articles by the same author….he is a TERRIFIC writer;  I am really enjoying reading other things he wrote.  

We had leftovers for dinner and I watched TV and stitched down the labels on my 2 QoV’s.

My friend Jerri sent me a picture of what some of the senior residents did with the scallop shells that Michael and I send their way:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.