Monday, November 18, 2019

B=D totally done, snuggling furry babies


Two of our babies stayed warm Sunday morning (11/17) while we ate our breakfast:  




After that I headed downstairs to continue quilting, while Michael and Cookie went for a walk.  

I had my longarm going all day and now only have 3 more rows to complete my customer quilt.  

I also worked on my binding pile, and one of my quilts is totally done:  


But I guess the remaining pile of only 3 quilts is still soft enough for the princess:  




Michael joined me again for MAJOR CRIMES in the afternoon, and we had a little détente going on the sofa:  



We had leftover butternut squash soup for dinner and Michael made popcorn so that we could continue binge watching THE KOMINSKY METHOD on Netflix….it’s a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.