Sunday, November 10, 2019

J&D porch furniture, Pinehurst pic, VOTE!, Janice & Tom


I have some oldie but goody pictures for today….I have forgotten to put these in the blog over the last few days….

Janice & Dennis got their new front porch furniture, and it looks lovely:  



Janice is considering making patterned pillows for the backs of the chairs.  

And my honey shared 2 pics from his latest Pinehurst trip: 

Ed, Ralph, Gerry

my honey, Ralph, Gerry

*********************

It was FREEZING when we got up Saturday morning (11/9)…literally as the temp on the lanair read 32 degrees.  Michael had a golfing frost delay of an hour, and after I got my blog out, I got borders cut and attached to my purple quilt:  


I have 25 blocks left and I’m just going to make a small quilt.  Please vote on which layout you like better (or let me know that you don’t really see any difference):  

dark layout

light layout
I got one of my QoV's cleaned up (except for trimming) and then I couldn’t stand it any longer and I started cutting out fabric for a new quilt I saw on Pinterest  :~):  



Janice & Tom:


arrived at 5 PM and we headed out to Towne Tavern for a yummy dinner:  

Janice almost talked me into this grilled shrimp salad....

but Michael and I decided to split the fish instead

We headed on to FMCP for the play THE LAST FIVE YEARS.  We were home before 10 PM and the four of us sat around talking and eating the decorated cookies until 11:30.  It was a great night!

4 comments:

  1. I think I like the light layout better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the light layout with the light blocks grouped together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the light because of the bottom right corner on the dark looks strange compared to the other corners!
    ^_^. Am143

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.