Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Janice's day 2, new QoV loaded up


Janice stayed up until 1AM Monday night….finishing up a library book!!!  

She was moving a little slowly Tuesday morning (11/5), but eventually we were both sewing/quilting again:  



The kitties don't seem to use the downstairs cat tree as often as they used to, but Lucy settled down for a nap while we were sewing:


I finished the quilting on my first QoV by lunchtime, and started to load up my second one:  




Janice continued to work on her moth-in-the-window blocks:  


until she left around 2:30 PM.  I sat out on the lanair for several hours after she left.  The weather seemed to go from 90 degrees to 40 degrees overnight, so it was lovely to have a beautiful, warm day to sit out there and enjoy the weather.  Michael was home by 6 PM…he said they had a wonderful time…it was a new group of just 4 guys…and I’m sure they’ll do it again.  We just relaxed in the evening and went to bed early. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the 2nd QOV quilting pattern MUCH more then the first one !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.