Saturday, November 16, 2019

QoV's ready to be bound


Michael left for errands Friday morning (11/15), he had quite a number of places to go, so he started with breakfast at Le Peep :~), then headed off to Auto Zone (for a new headlight), Vincent’s Jewelers (to pick up his watch), ALDI’s, the library, CVS, the bank, Harris Teeter and the dry cleaner’s.  

I spent the day in my studio…first getting my QoV’s all cleaned up, trimmed, and on the to-be-bound pile:  




where they were promptly discovered by the Princess Ethel:  






I spent a couple of hours after that taking care of all of the backing and batting I had cut off of the 2 quilts…that is all trimmed and put away now.  I did manage to get the back of a customer quilt loaded up: 



before heading upstairs for a late dinner and snuggling on the couch with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.