Sunday, December 1, 2019

sunsets


My honey left at 7:30 AM Saturday (11/30) for golf here at SCCL, and (of course) I headed to my studio to continue working on my:  



When I began sewing my strata together….I sewed the first 2 incorrectly (thank goodness my brain finally woke up on the 3rd and subsequent ones….), so that took a bit of time to rip out and re-stitch.  My honey was home before 2, with the exact same score as yesterday….46 on the front and 43 on the back…with a birdie….so he’s got a 2 game birdie streak going  :~).  We headed out shortly after he got home to give blood at the local Bo Jangles…..then came home…sewed a bit more…had dinner and settled in for the night.

I do have 2 other pictures to share with you today....my honey took these sunsets pictures WEEKS ago on the golf course.....so very gorgeous!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.