Monday, November 11, 2019

rows done for smaller purple quilt


Michael left just after 8 AM on Monday (11/11) for golf….brr_r_r!  

I headed to my computer to get some paperwork done before starting cutting again for a new quilt.  I really think I need a different, softer yellow…maybe I’ll try to stop at Joann’s on the way to Janice’s tomorrow!!!  



YAY!!!  My first in person look at her new house!!!  I’ll be sure to take lots of pictures :~).  

I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon finishing the cutting for the new quilt,  and Mary Ann stopped by after Cooking Fingers to drop off a quilt to be done.  

I spent several hours in the afternoon out on the lanair…it was a beautiful day and the temperature was just perfect.  My honey came home from golf and was happy to join me there for a bit.  

When I headed back downstairs, I started to sew together the smaller purple quilt top….the vote was overwhelmingly for the light version:  





And after packing for my trip to Janice’s, I knit the evening away:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.