Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Weaving Meeting


Our wonderful neighbors stepped up again Tuesday morning (11/19) to take Michael back to Triple A to pick up our car.  He left at 8 AM and didn’t get home until close to dinnertime!  After picking up the car, he headed to the audiologist to get his ears and hearing aids checked, then onto the movie theatre to pick up tickets, then into Waxhaw for lunch with his friends and finally out for a haircut!  

I got my customer quilt cleaned up and trimmed before heading off at 1 PM for a weaving meeting.  I had a wonderful time at Marilyn’s house: 

our hostess

along with all of the other guests:

Rosalie

Kathy

Melanie

Judy - first time visitor

Pam

and we had some show and tell:






I got home just after 4 PM.  Michael and I got to talk a bit before he left at 6:30 for the movies with Larry, while I got the backing loaded up for 2 more of my quilts  :~).

Before I showed the quilt top I finished at Janice's, I meant to show you the inspiration for it....so here's the quilt I saw:


And here's what I created:


Pretty different...huh?

And another picture of cuteness:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.