Monday, November 11, 2019

deer, Linda H,


While I was getting out my blog Sunday morning (11/10) a deer casually walked across the backyard before heading into Joe’s yard.  It happened so fast I really didn’t a good pic:  





It was very chilly in the morning, but Cookie was in her usual spot…enjoying the sun streaming in the front door:  




I spent the morning and early afternoon cutting out enough fabric to get me through 2 days of visiting with Janice….with quilting the very next day after I get home.  I think I’m going to want to make this pattern again….in patriotic colors, so I was trying to type up the directions as I was cutting.  

I took off in a hurry around 1 PM to visit with a longarm friend, I just grabbed some food: 

another tomato from Loree

and ate it in the car.  

Linda: 


and I had a bunch of stuff to talk over, and we probably won’t see each other again til January, so we spent a couple of hours going over stuff.  And I loved checking out her vintage pin cushions: 


and memory pillows:



When I got home, I started to cut out ANOTHER new quilt top (I need a permanent project for Thursday quilting as well as a project for home  :~).  



We had soup for dinner and I knit away the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.