Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Secret Project strata, movies


Michael called Triple A Tuesday morning (11/26), only to find that the guy working on our car wouldn’t be in until NOON.  The guy who answered the phone said it was in the repair bay….with bunches of wires hanging out of it  :~(.  

He had breakfast and then took off in the golf cart to the other end of the community.  He dropped off some donated baby quilts for me before meeting with Mike M.  A group of guys are going to Scotland next year for golf, and Michael has been invited to join them.  He met with Mike to see all of the dates and plans that have been made so far, to help him decide whether or not he is interested.  

I worked on my : 



all day and started to put together strata:  




I’ve gotta stop working on it and drop back to finishing stuff….but it’s really hard!!!!!  All I wanna do is work on the new project!!!!

Anne picked up Michael at 2:30 PM and took him to pick up the car…after all of this…they’ve decided that even though the battery registered as good…it was not….so they’ve replaced it.  PLEASE cross your fingers that that is really what was wrong!!  

The weather was so nice that Michael and I spent quite a bit of time in the late afternoon out on the lanair  :~).  I baked a tortellini casserole for dinner (and some pecan muffins for breakfast since the oven was on), then we headed out to pick up Anne and go to the movies.  




We saw the Mr Rodgers film ‘a beautiful day in the neighborhood’….it was PROFOUND!!!  It was EXCELLENT!!!  He really was an incredible man.  Everyone should go and see this movie!!!!

A little bit more cleaning in the laundry room....this stuff has been stored on the dryer FOREVER:


Because this is where it is supposed to live:



I never did finish up setting up my baking cupboard...and this mess is the result.  Thank goodness my honey unloaded that bottom shelf onto the counter for me, making it much easier to get to this:



and this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.