Sunday, September 10, 2017

new color pinwheel, party before Fort Mill Theatre

Michael headed out for golfing here at SCCL very early Saturday morning (9/9) while I started into my day.  I had a bit of paperwork to get out of the way, but then settled in to get another color of pinwheels done:  


You know what I really like about my changes to the pattern?  When I cut everything out, there is practically no waste on my strips…that’s just perfect.  What I am cutting makes 6 blocks.  I always try to figure out the most efficient cutting on my strips and on this block it worked out perfectly.  At 3 PM I headed upstairs to get ready for our pot luck.  

this is the calm before the storm :~)

Although we had 25 people going to the theatre, only a dozen came for dinner beforehand so it was a nice, intimate group group (and both set-up AND clean-up were easy-peasy). 








We saw GHOST OF A CHANCE at Fort Mill Theatre and it was a really cute play.  Michael and I worked concessions before and during intermission, and when we got home after 10 PM we read our books for just a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.