Saturday, September 2, 2017

first crayon quilt totally finished!

I worked for a bit on my binding Friday morning (9/1) while Pat came over to load up another quilt!  Jan swung by to pick me up at 11 AM and we headed out to run errands.  I was home by 2:30, but didn’t head downstairs until the thunder/lightening storm passed over, then Pat came back as well to start quilting.  She stayed until almost 6 PM, then Michael and I had leftovers for dinner and I headed downstairs to sew for another 1-1/2 hours.  I settled in to watch THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH (James Bond) with my honey at 8 PM (he made popcorn...yum!!).  By the time we went to bed, I had all of the hand stitching done on the first rainbow quilt:

this will be a Clinton Quilt




YAY – another UFO finished  :~).

2 comments:

  1. you did not say anything about the little tail sticking out behind your Clinton quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.