Tuesday, September 12, 2017

breakfast on the lanair, Cookie & Elsie a trois, new pinwheel blocks

The wind from IRMA started up in earnest Monday morning (9/11), but it didn’t stop my honey from having his ‘gashousers’ out on the lanair:  
















Golf was cancelled as well due to the rain.  It was very dark outside…a good day to stay inside and sew  :~)  (but you know me…when is it NOT a good day to stay in and sew….NEVER….right?!?!?)  I finished up another color of pinwheels 


and fired up Miss Scarlett to get through the second Valor quilt.  Michael came downstairs to run his emails and you can tell that the temperature has taken a dip with the way Elsie has draped herself all over Cookie:  




Of course when Pat arrived for a visit….Cookie was ALL OVER her  :~):  


















I continued to quilt and to start another color pinwheel.  By dinnertime I finished the green (5 down and only 1 to go!!!) 


and also only have 2 more rows of quilting to complete on my second Valor quilt.  Michael and I had leftovers for dinner, then he took off for a board meeting at Fort Mill Playhouse, and I knit away the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.