Tuesday, September 5, 2017

garden flowers, ham/cheese roll-ups, starting to load new quilt

My honey and I haven’t been out to breakfast together in forever, so that was on tap for Monday morning (9/4).  We went to BIG VIEW and he had challah French toast while I had biscuits and gravy…yum!!  We were home by 10 AM and Michael picked flowers (we got pretty zinnias and a couple of daisies from the garden as well as one perfect rose):





















while I picked basil right away.  I processed the basil into pesto and got it into the freezer before heading downstairs.  My embroidery machine was working away all afternoon on name tags, while I continued to work on the second Quilt of Valor.  By the time I headed upstairs for dinner, the second top was done.  I still had leftover ham/cheese/crescents, so I made those apple roll-ups again:


 before heading back to the studio for just a bit after dinner to start to load up the first quilt:  


After that it was TV/knitting/bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.