Saturday, September 16, 2017

MJ's cake, AJ, flowers, new quilt, bread

News from not here!:  Mary Jo (CT) put together a coconut cake that takes 4 days to ‘meld’….she sent pictures of the construction and said it tasted yummy and very coconutty:




And Leila (MA) had a comment on the education from Arizona Mary:


And last but certainly not least, from NY....isn't our granddaughter AJ the most adorable baby....and musical just like her father:



Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing Friday morning (9/15) while I got my blog out before putting together sandwich bread dough.  Michael picked another beautiful bouquet from our garden when he got home: 





and I finally got downstairs to start to load up my new customer quilt.  I got everything loaded and basted:




then headed upstairs to bake the bread.  














Our extra 1/2 loaf went across the street, where we picked up some information about Miss Anne, who has recently gone to live at THE HAVEN.  Seems she is doing well and adjusting as well as can be expected.  We are now allowed to visit, so I’ll have to work that into my schedule.  I spent the afternoon working on the quilt…there are double the number of stitches which are usually in each row…so each row takes quite awhile to stitch out.  I only got one row completed before dinner, showering and taking off for Fort Mill Playhouse.  Michael and I worked concessions and we were really rather beat when we got home at 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.