Monday, September 11, 2017

Cookie & Elsie a duex, rolls, rolls, rolls!

I was in the kitchen making roll dough before 8:30 AM on Sunday (9/10) 


while Michael and Cookie were out walking.  I am one of the bakers for Cooking Fingers Club tomorrow and am providing 80 of my yeast rolls for the effort…so that took up all of my morning.  Even though it was chilly, when my honey came home he headed out to the lanair for breakfast:


After that he joined me in the kitchen to make up packages of his homemade GORP for golfing days:  














Since we were both in the kitchen, and it has been a bit chilly, our ‘kids’ were snuggling in the living room:  














I continued to work on my rolls:  

20

40


60

but I didn’t get a picture of the 4th set of rolls, since Joan swung by to pick them up hot out of the oven while Michael and I ran out the door at 1 PM to get to the movies on time.  It was THE WRATH OF KHAN on the big screen once again…and it was wonderful.  Lots of Trekkie fans there, wearing a variety of STAR TREK stuff  :~).  We were home by 5 PM and Michael wanted to relax and put his feet up, so I headed downstairs to get in a bit of sewing.  I didn’t get another color of PAPER PINWHEELS done, but I did make a good start on the blue before heading upstairs to watch TV with my honey.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I saw Wrath of Kahn on the big screen 27 times!! Fantastic! Your rolls look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pics of our kids!!!!

    Love ME

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.