Wednesday, September 27, 2017

cutting out for new quilt, unbaked jam/cheese log

Matt was at our house fixing our computers from 8 AM – 9 AM Wednesday morning (9/27) after which Michael and Cookie went for a walk while I SKYPE’d with Janice for over an hour.  We will only talk ONE MORE TIME before we see each other at retreat….YAY!!!  I worked on the blog after that and when it was finally posted at 10:30, I headed upstairs for breakfast.  I really didn’t want to spend any time figuring out what to eat, so I just grabbed some yoghurt and pecans and headed back downstairs.  I kicked off more quilting on Sandy's quilt and managed to get 2/3 of it done by dinner, as well as cutting new fabric for one of my ‘youtube’ quilts for retreat...I feel really good about this fabric because the main fabric on the left I have had FOREVER!!!  and the 2-1/2 inch strips all came out of my drawer of leftover 2-1/2 inch strips:  


It was leftover chicken sausage for dinner, after which I put together 2 jam/cheese logs to rise overnight in the fridge:  


I know it don’t look like much now….but trust me…they will be fabulous tomorrow once they’re baked  :~).

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.