Thursday, January 12, 2017

snuggling again!, Bread Class

Michael was up early on Wednesday (1/11) to finally get back to golfing, after making his totally perfect mushroom/spinach/swiss omelet: 

with homemade toasted bread of course!

and I was up early too….totally nervous about my first bread class.  I haven’t taught this class in over a year and a half…and I was just very nervous about it going well.  I got the kitchen cleaned up before sitting down to SKYPE with Janice…SKYPE worked for the first 20 minutes…..that was it  :~(.  When I came upstairs to continue to get ready for class….my babies were snuggling again: 





I got everything set up in the kitchen for my students: 



and they all arrived at NOON.  We started right in and I think we all had some fun while we were getting our dough together:

me, Andi, Jill, Barb

Barb & Jill

Andi & Susie

Jill

waiting for the dough to rise

Andi, Jill, Barb, Susie...TA DA!!






















































































Barb even sent me a picture later in the evening of her baked rolls....I think they look PERFECT:



By the time they left, I was pooped and settled into my living room chair to put my feet up and read my book.  My honey suggested going to the club for dinner and I couldn't say yes fast enough.  I had the “golden tile” fish, while Michael had butternut squash ravioli and both dinners were excellent.  When we came home, I headed downstairs to sew a bit.  I am still not motivated to sew on “my” things, so I decided to just do whatever I wanted, and I pulled out fabric for a new patriotic quilt…that made me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.