Wednesday, January 18, 2017

feathers, embroidery, Cookie & Elsie

We were out all morning on Tuesday (1/17).  Both of us had teeth cleaning appointments early, then we headed to IHOP for breakfast.  After a few stops on the way home, we finally got there at 11:30…just in time for me to finish up my blog entry and get it out 6 minutes before the NOON-time sweep :~).  I spent the afternoon quilting on Ethel’s quilt:


while stitching out another embroidery for my Christmas quilt: 

I need 2 of these so they're now done

and I even got a few strips sewn together for a new patriotic quilt:



I was really hopping, but felt quite productive by the time our dinner of leftovers rolled around :~).  We each had our own suppers, then Michael left to pick up Larry to head out to see LIVE BY NIGHT (a gangster flick), while I golf carted up to the Lodge to meet up with Pat for a seminar on our new website.  We will be getting a new website sometime mid-year, and it takes a lot of work to make the transition.  That took just over an hour and I came home after 8 PM to this:  




I called Jan on her cell phone (which has been missing for 3 - 4 days), then on her house phone.  She said she could hear her cell buzzing when I called, so I just kept calling and calling her back on the cell until she answered….it was lost under a pile of papers on her living room end table.  We talked for over an hour then, and I finally got to watch just a bit of TV before my honey came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.