Friday, January 27, 2017

I was up early Thursday morning (1/26) to get my checkbook balanced before heading out to quilting.  I have been waiting for the summation from the bank for over a week.  I thought it came in around the 15th of the month….I swear this one is late just because I have been anxiously waiting for it.  I am between registers and was hoping that this statement would finish out the old register and I could just keep the new one in my purse.  After that I headed off to quilting.  It was block of the month day and there were quite a few people working on their blocks.  I really liked this first star block, so I made several of them.  The pattern also showed a neat layout for a quilt made with this block and one other and I think I might try to make it up.  We sewed until 2 PM, then 5 – 6 of us sat around and talked for about an hour.  I hit the library on the way home, then visited with Jan for about an hour….I finally got home around 4:30!!!  I read my new book until dinner, then Michael and I both read until 9 PM when we watched a bit of TV and headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.