Thursday, January 19, 2017

rolls, embroidered towel, Paula's for dinner

I got another picture Thursday morning (1/19) of Ron & Judy’s rolls….they look perfect (guess it was worth weighting them out...right Mary Ann??)  


They said they were sharing with their neighbors….hope those neighbors appreciated them, and wish I lived closer  :~).  Michael left for golf here at SCCL, even though the temperature was 37 degrees…..brr_r_r_r!  He had packed up the car before he left and I left at 9:10 to pick up Dolly and head off to quilting.  I took a quart of Mexican Chicken Soup for Loree…and she seemed very happy to receive it since she said she hadn’t figured out anything for dinner yet!  I think everyone had a wonderful time at quilting, and a lot of people stayed for lunch and to eat my leftover chili!!  I stopped at the library on the way home (SIX things on hold…WHOO HOO!) and got my embroidery finished in the afternoon:  



Paula had invited us for dinner yet again and wouldn’t let me bring anything….so I thought I’d do a little towel for her kitchen.  I also started to cut my patriotic strips into squares before we left:  


We dropped off another quart of soup at Anne & Bryce’s on our way to Paula’s house.  She LOVED her towel (thanks Pat for the design) 


and served a yummy dinner of cole slaw, beef stew, corn muffins and these yummy brownie chocolate bars (which I forgot the name of).  







We didn’t end up playing any games, just sat around and talked and talked and talked!  Once home, Michael and I watched just a bit of TV before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.