Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Elsie & Cookie, embroidery, dinner!

Comporium was at the house just after 8 AM on Monday morning (1/30) and got our phones and internet up and running!  I was already in my studio, stitching on the Steelers quilt and I was done by 10:30, just in time to meet with our contractor to talk over his bid for our back deck.  That took over an hour since we have decided to go ahead, and then had to pick out a variety of trims, flooring, etc.  I had brunch after he left, and headed downstairs again around 1 PM.  Michael joined me at one point to go over his emails, and of course that meant we had company:

should I or shouldn't I?

I should!






By 3 PM I had all of the bobbin ends woven in, all of the basting ripped out and the quilt was trimmed.  I also cleaned up the 3 new embroideries completed for a Clinton quilt:  


My honey knew I wanted to get started right away on another customer quilt, so he made a FABULOUS dinner while I continued to work:  




In case you can’t tell, it’s meatloaf, potato/carrot mash and green beans.  We settled in the media room after that and I continued to work on my sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.