Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My honey made me a smurfy egg/jalapeno cheese/bacon/toast 


for breakfast Monday morning (1/15) while our babies were still basking in the sun, trying to stay warm: 














before I headed out to Sweet & Savory at the Lake House.  Michael took Cookie for a walk, then headed out on errands of his own (BJ’s, liquor store, Publix’s).  Today was soup tasting at S&S.  

























People made 8 different kinds of soup for us to taste, and not surprisingly, Paula won with her sausage & spinach soup.  Heather also made yummmy brownies for us all for dessert:


Susie followed me home to pick up a quart of split pea soup (she said she makes it all the time; I am interested to see if she & Bob like my version), and then I just had 45 minutes to stitch out a label for the fish quilt 


before heading back to the Lake House for Machine Embroidery (the 3rd Monday of the month can be very busy for me sometimes  :~).  The show and tell was FABULOUS!!!!  Pat had lots of stuff:  

Christmas table runner

in the hoop coasters

gifts for a friend



embroidering on a 'pleather' purse


and as usual, Cathy also had lots of beautiful items:






this towel was SO CUTE...a size to fit an easy bake oven!!






I think these next 2 were from Joyce, she always does beautiful work:















When I got home at 4 PM, there was more snuggling going on:




I was starving, so I heated up my leftover Olive Garden shrimp scampi right then.  After that Michael wanted to watch a bit of TV by himself, so I headed to my studio to get yet another quilt loaded and basted on Miss Scarlett:   














WOOT WOOT….this is the 4th quilt since the beginning of 2018….YAY!!  I came upstairs at 7:30 PM and spent a bit of time reclaiming blue backing fabric while we were watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.