Wednesday, January 24, 2018

first daffodil!, FPF completely finished!!,

Well, Tuesday morning (1/23) was just a whirlwind!!!  It was so warm when I got up that Michael took a picture of our daffodils starting to flower:  














I kicked off the dishwasher and scrubbed up all of the other dishes from Martini night…it only took about 20 minutes and the kitchen was clean.  After that I headed downstairs for emails and getting my blog out, then SKYPE-d with Janice from 9 AM until 10:18, ran upstairs, made a pit stop and took off for my cleaning at the dentist’s office.  I picked up a Little Cesar’s pizza (first time…it was pretty good and Michael liked the amount of sauce on it), hit Food Lion for sausage, hit the bank for some $$$ and finally headed home.  By the time Michael and I had lunch and I headed downstairs, it was 1 PM and I was ready to start sewing  :~).  I continued to work on the binding of my four patch frenzy, but also snuck in a nap in the afternoon!  Michael came down for a bit in the afternoon to check out his emails….this is generally what it looks like as he tries to read them:  














He had the last of the ham & pickle for dinner, then left for rehearsal at 6 PM.  I spent an hour at Jan’s, loading up her car for our 2 day quilting retreat for Scrap Happy quilters.  When I got home I headed to the studio to spend the evening finishing the binding on the Four Patch Frenzy (full disclosure:I still have to stitch down the label for it to be completely finished)…so we now have 3 finishes from the Fiber Floozies:  

Leila's...which started it all

Janice's

mine - this will be a Beds = Dreams quilt

I need to decide if I'm making matching pillow cases.

I also had time to start cutting out strips for the new quilt pattern I found on YOUTUBE:  

I still need a hot pink, but I don't have one  :~(

Michael got home around 9 PM and after a bit of TV we were both very tired and went to bed  :~).


1 comment:

  1. Hope you ladies are having a FABULOUS time on Retreat !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.