Sunday, January 7, 2018

FPF keeps moving, Tuscan update

OMgoodness…you people MADE MY DAY yesterday….I had FOUR comments when I signed on…thank you Janice, Diane, Leila and June!!!!!!!  You have NO IDEA how much I appreciated that!!!

I’m glad everyone loves the FPF (four patch frenzy)….I agree…I am SO GLAD I told Michael I was tired of just doing straight rainbow.  I gave him the blocks and asked him to determine the order of colors…I LOVE it too!!!  Looks bright and cheerful, but not so obviously a rainbow, and a much more interesting layout.

Good news on Saturday morning (1/6).  Even though it went down to 15 degrees Friday night….we had heat Saturday morning…WHOO HOO!!!  Hopefully this problem is FINALLY solved.  Michael left super early for a dentist appointment…routine cleaning, but now he has to go back to get some cavities filled  :~(.  I did a bunch of stuff in the morning, but finally got back to sewing by 11 AM.  You know, after doing my Clinton quilts and the Quilts of Valor (which tend to be close to the size of the Clinton quilts, just a bit longer), I always forget just how long it takes to sew together a single bed sized quilt!!!  But I kept plugging away 




















and by 7 PM:  




I had soup for dinner while Michael finished up the last of the ham/potato/carrot mash/green beans, then we snuggled on the couch, eating popcorn and watching the first STAR TREK movie…it was a great evening  :~).

And, I got a cute note and picture update on the Tuscan quilt…here’s what Candyce said:  Ralph got up from the couch and left the quilt there.  Gracie saw her opportunity!


I’m so glad the quilt is being used!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.