Friday, December 8, 2017

Show & Tell from SHQ

My honey packed up the car Thursday morning (12/7) before he took off to walk with Cookie and I took off for quilting.  I felt MUCH better when I left quilting this week than last week.  Last week, shortly before it was time to leave I discovered that everything I had sewn was WRONG!!!  I got it all ripped out during the week, and made a good start on putting it back together correctly today!  Show and tell was great:  

Susie with another beautiful quilt:


Mary who had several cute offerings:

another 3-D Christmas tree

Winter towel

a really pretty embellished panel

June, who took this entire FINISHED quilt apart and made it smaller at the request of the recipient:



Another Mary C with a sweatshirt she made years ago:


The most adorable pin cushions from Sandy D:


and a stunning attic windows from Denise:


I left quilting at 2 PM for a quick stop at the library and then on to my hair appointment.  I got home at 4 PM and Michael and I had pizza for dinner (courtesy of Harris Teeter) and I headed downstairs for a bit of quilting (on the second QofV loaded) and a start at cutting and sewing my black/white strata together for the Leila/Janice quilt  :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.