Thursday, December 28, 2017

another QoV totally finished

I ran out to WALMART first thing Wednesday morning (12/27) and got everything I was looking for….without the horrible crowds I am sure were there yesterday  :~).  After that it was a quick stop at Joann’s and I was home by 10 AM.  My honey made me a smurfy breakfast:  


before leaving for errands of his own.  I spent the entire day and night in my studio, mostly working on cleaning up the second Quilt of Valor and getting it bound.  Michael left at 7 PM to pick up Larry to see the latest STAR WARS movie and by the time he came home at 11 PM, I had another Quilt of Valor completely finished:  













I also spent a good bit of time in the evening cutting additional strips needed to finish my 2 Scrap Happy Quilting projects.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.