Saturday, December 30, 2017

new quilt loaded, Christmas Steven

Michael headed out to a hearing aid appointment and then breakfast at IHOP on Friday (12/29).  I knew I had short changed you all with no review or rating on the THE LAST JEDI (thx MJ :~), so when Michael got home I asked for an update.  He said if you hadn’t seen the original movies (meaning IV, V and VI), it was a good enough movie, but if you were fans of the original, it was really just a re-hashing of the same old thing.  Since he’s well versed in the originals, his rating was 2-1/2 fat quarters out of 5.  

I spent the day in my studio, finding it hard to settle on just one thing.  I did get a quilt loaded:  














but was totally disappointed in how narrow this bolt of fleece is.  I have started to make sure when I buy it now that it is a full 60 inches, but I guess I’ve had this for too long and it is not wide enough….it’s going to be challenging to quilt this when I have less than an inch on either side and I have no idea what second quilt I can put with it.  I loaded a double length because I thought a fish quilt could fit with it, but the fish is too wide  
:~(.  Michael made popcorn in the evening and we binge watched 5 of our AS TIME GOES BY shows before bed…it was a wonderful evening.

I HAVE to share this picture with you.  My friend BG indicated that for YEARS her hubby wanted some kind of Christmas clothing.  She said every time he would see a woman in a Christmas type sweater, he would ask why they didn't make those for men.  Well, apparently he hit the jackpot this year and she found him the perfect suit:


You GOTTA make this picture bigger by clicking on it....I canNOT believe he is wearing this, but she said he was in his glory!  Hope you enjoyed it...it certainly made me smile :~).  I do have to say that that is a man who is totally secure with himself....what a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Christmas suit! And yay for a man willing to wear it.
    We agree with Michael about the Star Wars movie. Okay but nothing new. I kept watching knowing that one more original had died in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.