Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Cracker Toffee done, Janice's quilt top

Michael left at 7:30 AM for golf on Monday (12/4), while Pat picked me up before 8 AM for a round of errands.  We went to the post office, WALMART, Michael’s, BJ’s and the Dollar Store and got home close to NOON.  I was beat and spent a good bit of time reading in the afternoon until my honey got home.  We talked for a bit and then both took a nap  :~).  Michael had a quick dinner and left for Scrooge rehearsal at 5 PM, while I fired up the oven and got 3 runs of Cracker Toffee done:  
















Michael didn’t get home until almost 10 PM and we watched just a bit of TV before bed.

Janice finished the inside of another quilt top.  This quilt started with one from Leila at retreat....now Janice has made, and I definitely WANT to make it...it's so cool looking:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.