Monday, December 4, 2017

dipped Ritz/Peanut Butter, another quilt totally finished!

Michael left at NOON for his Scrooge rehearsal on Sunday (12/4) and didn’t get home until 9 PM!!  It’s the beginning of H_LL week, where they will rehearse every day, running the entire play at least once each time until opening night on Friday.  I divided my time between the kitchen and my studio.  In the kitchen I made my ritz/peanut butter dipped cookies: 




and in my studio I put together binding and got it totally applied to my second quilt (which will be a gift for a friend):  


I was very happy with what I got done…including quite a bit of time reading my library book: ENDURANCE by Scott Kelly the astronaut.  This book is excellently written and VERY interesting and I feel everyone should read it to understand what these incredibly brave men and women go through to further human exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.