Saturday, December 2, 2017

binding & labels

We left the house just after 8 AM on Friday (12/1) and didn’t get home until 6 PM!  First up was a visit to an eye lid surgeon for Michael.  His eye lids have really drooped and we had a 3 hour consultation (about 45 minutes away) to see if surgery would help with his peripheral vision….verdict is still out on the that one.  We rushed home to take out the dog and have a quick pit stop before picking up Larry & Evelyn and heading out to see MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS….which was EXCELLENT!  Seeing the movie definitely made me want to read the book again...I LOVE Agatha Christie!!  After that we headed to Firebirds for an early dinner and finally made it home by 6 PM.  I don’t know why I was so pooped, but I was…but I hadn’t done any sewing…so I headed downstairs for a bit and pushed myself to get binding cut and sewn and pressed for at least one of the quilts that just came off of Miss Scarlett:  


and I got labels made for both quilts:  














After that it was vegging on the couch with my honey to watch some TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.