Thursday, December 21, 2017

labels & mini-Tuscan, Cookie & Elsie, Mushroom Flatbread

Wednesday (12/20) was another sew-all-day except for SKYPE-ing with Janice and starting to pull together Michael’s Christmas presents  :~).  Janice and I talked for just over an hour and SKYPE worked perfectly…YAY!  Michael headed out after that to drop off a few pretzels at Paula’s, to drop off our Christmas presents being mailed to AJ, to drop off candy for our insurance agent, to pick up groceries and drop off goodies to our favorite cashier (Martha…right?  Everyone loves Martha  :~), and to CVS to pick up a prescription.  I kicked off my embroidery machine to get 2 more quilt of valor labels done:


and continued to sew together mini-Tuscan while occasionally wrapping a present.  By the time I headed upstairs at 4 PM, I had the 2 labels done: 


and all of mini-Tuscan sewed together:  




It still needs a border and I have a bit of dark brown left that I think I can use.  I needed leaders and enders while doing Tuscan, so I finished 2 more colors for the 4 patch frenzy:  


















When I headed upstairs this was going on:  














and I decided I could use a nap myself.  I headed out to the lanair and fell asleep to the sound of the rain….lovely.  

I made a new recipe for dinner…Marsala Mushroom & Goat Cheese flatbreads:  






They were good, but Michael and I both agreed they needed even more mushrooms.  We watched TV for the rest of the evening and I got my labels cleaned up and also got some ripping out done.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I ever saw the "noreply" on the email for this blog. That was only because I specifically looked for it.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.