Tuesday, December 19, 2017

MESIG Christmas party, SNS Martini Night

Michael and I were both up early on Monday morning (12/18).  He was getting ready for golf, while I got my Mulled Cider in the crockpot again.  As usual, our 'kids' were there with us as well:


I volunteered to have the Machine Embroidery Group Christmas Party at my house, so I spent a bit more time in the morning picking up the house and getting my appetizer done:  


I made up lots of Homemade Bailey’s on Friday, so I didn’t have to do that again.  The members started arriving at 11:30 and we had a good time eating:






and talking:  

Rayann

Deb & Barbara

Pat & Joyce

Marge

Jeanette


Pat S, showing off her unique, holiday necklace:


and there was a bit of show and tell as well:  















Michael got home within 10 minutes of me finishing up cleaning up from the party, and we headed out to the lanair to read…it was beautiful out there…the temperature was perfect!  


I left just before 7 PM for the last meeting of the SNS (shaken not stirred) martini club for 2017.  

Joyce, Ellie (in front), Kathi (in back), Jane, Patti, Pat

The martinis were great; the food was yummy (why yes Linda M….all we do do here in SCCL is eat and drink :~): 














and Joyce pushed all of her furniture out of the living room and asked a line dance instructor:


to come and give us some lessons.  It was great fun until one by one people’s knees gave out  :~).  




I was home by 10 PM and Michael and I watched a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.