Sunday, December 17, 2017

Paula w/ binding, Ralph & Candyce, AJ at 9 months

My honey made his usual swiss/mushroom/spinach omelet before heading off to golf at SCCL on Saturday (12/16).  Paula came down in the morning to get a refresher on binding….














By the time she left she had finished attaching the binding on the first side of the first quilt and felt confident about doing her second quilt  :~).  

I sat down to keep working on my own binding once she was gone.  Michael came home from golf saying he was in too many sand traps.  Since they had a delayed start due to frost, he didn’t have much time to get cleaned up and eat some dinner before he had to head off for the next-to-the-last performance of Scrooge.  I continued to work all evening and started AND finished quilting the first quilt on my frame: 














and also completed the binding on BOTH quilts on the to-be-bound pile…pictures when I get the labels sewn down.  

I forgot to include this picture yesterday....our friends Ralph & Candyce (remember them?  We went to Iceland together!)


pulled together group of people to go to Michael's play on Friday night.  They went out to dinner first and everyone seemed to enjoy the play!

Now....I have more adorable pics in honor of 9 months of life:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.