Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Sandy D's quilt loaded, Cookie & Elsie, deer quilt moving along

Michael left early Tuesday morning (11/7) for his walk with Cookie.  They went to the Lake House and fed cheerios to the ‘fishies’ and turtles  :~).  After a quick breakfast he took off for errands (grocery store, liquor store (where he found the perfect Marsala wine….stay tuned for a new recipe using that), and Triple A to talk about our Tahiti trip and the golf store to buy golf balls.)  I decided I needed to get a move on and load up Sandy D’s newest quilt.  I was done loading and basting:  















by the time Joanne picked me up at 1 PM for Stitch and Chat.  When I came upstairs to go, this was going on:  





I took the 5 quilts I am donating for show and tell, and everyone seemed to really like them.  For the people in S&C who follow the blog, they all said that the pictures don’t ever do them justice  :~).  I was home after 3 PM and headed downstairs to continue sewing.  Michael did chicken on the grill and we had that for dinner along with Janice’s oriental salad.  He left at 5:30 for rehearsal and I continued to sew the rest of the evening.  By the time he came home, I had all of my blocks sewn into rows for the deer quilt:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.