Saturday, November 25, 2017

new quilt, Dennis, Arizona Mary, AJ

I had a FABULOUS day after Thanksgiving (11/24)!!!!!!  First up was SKYPE-ing with BG….I was in my studio and Michael said he could hear me laughing all the way up in the kitchen  :~).  We had a wonderful time and she sent me a surprise Christmas gift that I should receive on Sunday….I can’t wait.  

It was only 33 degrees when my poor honey left for golf here at SCCL, and after I had a quick breakfast, I headed back to the studio to load up my newest customer quilt.  














Does this look familiar?  It should; Sandy F gave me almost the exact same quilt a month or so ago…she made 2, one for each of her kids, and she wanted the same design, so I got that going as well.  


While it was stitching out, I worked on finishing the flower garden quilt (bobbin ends, taking out basting, trimming) and started to apply the binding.  When Michael came home from golf with his 88, he said the conditions weren’t bad at all and he warmed up very quickly.  We had leftover Chinese for dinner, then snuggled on the couch with popcorn to watch a romantic movie…it was a wonderful day :~)

I have several other pictures to share with you...  

Janice and I were talking about the trip down here that she and Dennis took last year.  I thought we were too far north for alligators…but apparently not (I can't remember exactly where she said this was taken):


Then we have a beautiful poncho, knit (and modeled) by Arizona Mary; I could never learn to do that beautiful colorwork she has going around the neck:


OMgosh….one more thing…isn’t this the cutest pumpkin ever?:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.