Tuesday, November 14, 2017

breakfast, Sandy D quilt, new customer quilt

Michael took Cookie for a walk Tuesday morning (11/14) while I met with a new customer and did intake for the 2 quilts she wants finished.  After that I headed to the studio…while my honey made me a SMURFY!!  breakfast sandwich: 




I worked on a second Quilt of Valor.  I’m glad my honey liked the first one I posted a day or 2 ago, because I was actually making 2 at once.  I spent the day on the second one, and by the time Michael left for rehearsal, I had the first outer border done.  Sandy D stopped by in the afternoon to pick up her finished quilt:  


The rest of the evening I worked and getting the first customer quilt loaded up.  She hadn’t pieced her backing, so I got that done first, then got it loaded and basted before Michael came home at 9 PM.














After that it was snuggling and TV before we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.